Science in school issue-48
- Shorter days and cooler weather signal that it’s time to turn back the clocks, marking the end of daylight saving time. The darker evenings can knock our body clocks out of sync, taking a few days to readjust.
- Magnetism in the Earth’s mantle, impressive asteroid observations, and insights into influenza
- How plants beat jet lag
- Limoncello and the science of emulsions
- Take a deep breath? Investigating indoor air pollution
- Art and science from Pompeii to Rembrandt
- Behind the scenes at the laboratory
- Classic chemistry: finding the empirical formula
- Making connections: an online exchange with EIROforum scientists
- How effective is your sunscreen?